Subject: new marketplace
From: goyard@rslight.i2p (goyard)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 17:25 UTC
Dear friends/brothers,

In these hard and cold times another market exit scams (Wall Street) like many other markets have done in the past.... We have been in the game for a very long time and we want to continue working with our customers like we have done for many years. That's why we have decided to run or own a market/store that is safe and innovative! No more scams and no more headaches! Not convinced?

There is a gift (free XTC,LSD) for the first 100 customers who visit the website and spread the word of a secure website to at least 20 other people on the darkweb and on forums. Don't wait any longer and claim your reward now!

Check out these links below to go to the market place.

----------------------- (safe the links in the browser using ctl+D)

Normal web landing page url: safesupply.cc

Webshop: http://77b5vorvxsrci6ko4igxaksbreyb6jwho4nfm4a33rbtkc2bgfledwid.onion.pet

-----------------------

Greetings and be safe

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Subject: Re: new marketplace
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 20:22 UTC

onion.pet

lol, you use a fucking inproxy and want to tell your clients how safe your site is ? you want to teach everyone how to get caught ? oh man...
 Posted on def4

From: ewerklwerlwl@anon.com (ewerklwerlwl)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 20:35 UTC

it gets better:
http://77b5vorvxsrci6ko4igxaksbreyb6jwho4nfm4a33rbtkc2bgfledwid.onion/support/browser

you recommend firefox and chromium to connect to your site ?

get back to your sandbox...

plus this at the bottom of your site:

<!-- Javascript Files -->
        <script src="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.1.1/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
    <!------ Include the above in your HEAD tag ---------->

really ? or should this be a honeypot of some kind... ?

Posted on def4

From: ewerjwrjwrjw@anon.com (ewerjwrjwrjw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 20:36 UTC
Attachments: opsec_butthurt.jpg (image/jpeg)
forgot pic

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 22:16 UTC
May have been removed:

<!--/ Footer -->

<!-- Javascript Files -->
    <!------ Include the above in your HEAD tag ---------->

But still lot of javascript there
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

From: 234929432949@anon.com (234929432949)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 09:18 UTC

does not matter if they removed part of this disgusting bloatware that they use as a webshop.
these ppl are either fucking amateurs, or scammers, or lea, or some honeypot project. none of these options are good...