Subject: mistake in torrent feed
From: invalid@invalid.invalid (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:18 UTC
http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail&id=48644
Offered link is incorrect. "&" need to be replaced with "&".

Subject: Re: mistake in torrent feed
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:15 UTC
i thought it was in one link only, but it seems to be in every one.

retroguy, could you fix that please ?-- Posted on def2

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:52 UTC

here is what i use now on def4:

function quickfix()
{
article=$(echo "$article" | sed 's,http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail\&id=,http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail\&id=,g')
# quickfix to show correct links in feed.i2p.planet
}

For some reason the faulty piece says "&", where it should just say "&".

Posted on def4

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:01 UTC
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:52:14+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

here is what i use now on def4:

function quickfix()
{
article=$(echo "$article" | sed
's,http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail\&amp;amp;id=,http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail\&id=,g')
# quickfix to show correct links in feed.i2p.planet }

For some reason the faulty piece says "&amp;amp;", where it should
just say "&".

Posted on def4

Thank you for that. I need to fix this properly in rslight.

I "may" have temporarily fixed it at the web server. I'm not certain,
but very brief tests so far seem ok. It does need a proper fix in
rslight.

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:26 UTC
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 09:01:42 -0700
Retro Guy <retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com> wrote:

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:52:14+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

here is what i use now on def4:

function quickfix()
{
article=$(echo "$article" | sed
's,http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail\&amp;amp;id=,http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TorrentDetail\&id=,g')
# quickfix to show correct links in feed.i2p.planet }

For some reason the faulty piece says "&amp;amp;", where it should
just say "&".

Posted on def4

Thank you for that. I need to fix this properly in rslight.

I "may" have temporarily fixed it at the web server. I'm not certain,
but very brief tests so far seem ok. It does need a proper fix in
rslight.

Not really fixed. The proper place for me to fix is in nntprss, which
is what I use to pull the feeds and convert them. I haven't looked into
the code so not sure yet where to make changes.

I could just fix it at the spool, but that doesn't avoid it being sent
to all other servers with incorrect links. It's best if I can fix it
before it's ever posted.