+- so many bot requestsAnonymous
+- oh, and another thingAnonymous
+- this will take some more work to get it doneAnonymous
+- def2 is unstable for the time beingAnonymous
+* maximum file sizeAnonymous
|`- Re: maximum file sizeRetro Guy
+- also added a footerAnonymous
+* ok switching vichan back onAnonymous
|`- Re: ok switching vichan back onRetro Guy
+- Global varsAnonymous
+- def2 is fully switched to vichan nowAnonymous
`- Re: def2.i2p moving to vichananon

Subject: Global vars
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:27 UTC
I believe there was a problem with global variables (I use way too many of them).

I just read up now about global vars and why it is (apparently) a bad idea to use them.
Never used them myself, but just because the code and tutorials I used to learn me some php did not use them (so more by chance, really).
Can understand though why you would use them, because they are really convenient.

--
Posted on def2.i2p

Subject: def2 is fully switched to vichan now
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 19:49 UTC
a little earlier than planned initially, but everything seems to be working fine, so what the heck.
if you prefer the rslight surface, please have a look at the other nodes (./nodes/html).

any feedback on the new surface is appreciated, especially bug reports.

Subject: Re: def2.i2p moving to vichan
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:37 UTC

def2 is trashed for the time being, broken threads, threads mixed together, missing messages. guess i have played with this too much and broke something in the db. will reinstall on the weekend, please use another node during this time.