Subject: The Nobel Prize for the "retard geek" goes to the home boy...
From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:47 UTC
Some background info if you intend to some job in Quito Ecuador (you can apply this knowledge for other world class
destinations such as Afganistan).

Due to the masive size and high altitude location, the EEUU=US embassy in Quito is the nerve center of black ops for
South America.  That VPN, Tor, i2p might not be the best idea to use around this area.  This retard did:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-12/swedish-programmer-ties-wikileaks-arrested-ecuador

Personally I don't think this dude had anything to do with what is claimed but wrong place and wrong time...

Posted on: def3.i2p

From: 329849023840@anon.com (329849023840)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 21:58 UTC

Quote:
"We have sufficient evidence that he was collaborating in attempts to destabilize the government,"  Romo insisted.

Sounds like you're right...destabilize my ass

Posted on def4

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 16:12 UTC
They are going to get him on interference with Data Collection because it was helping people securing their devices.
Posted on: def3.i2p