rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.rocksolid / well sort of

SubjectAuthor
* What IS Rocksolid?Anonymous
+* Re: What IS Rocksolid?Neodome Admin
|+- Re: What IS Rocksolid?Anonymous
|`- 1a'";|)12345'"'");|]*%00{%0d%0a<%00>%bf%27'####AnonUser
+* Re: What IS Rocksolid?trw
|`- Re: What IS Rocksolid?Retro Guy
+* Re: What IS Rocksolid?trw
|`* Re: What IS Rocksolid?Retro Guy
| `* Re: What IS Rocksolid?trw
|  `- Re: What IS Rocksolid?Retro Guy
+* novaBBSAnonymous
|`* rock solid is neatYY
| `* well sort ofAnonUser
|  `* Re: well sort ofRetro Guy
|   `* rocksolidbbs.comMe
|    `* Re: rocksolidbbs.comRetro Guy
|     `- Re: rocksolidbbs.com punchlineYY
`* Re: What IS Rocksolid?AnonUser
 `- Re: What IS Rocksolid?AnonUser

Subject: Re: What IS Rocksolid?
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 02:03 UTC
Attachments: upload.txt (inode/x-empty)
1

Attachments: upload.txt (inode/x-empty)
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 02:19 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

1

did it work?

Subject: 1a'";|)12345'"'");|]*%00{%0d%0a<%00>%bf%27'####
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 02:37 UTC

Subject: rock solid is neat
From: yyy@novabbs.i2p.lan (YY)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:12 UTC
pretty neat stuff. pity it is less known than other networks.

Subject: well sort of
From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-25w-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:34 UTC
  To: YY

but retrobbs is quite incoherent. why do they use GUI if they cant get it straight? as if anybody ever heard of "synchronet". WTF?
www.rocksolidbbs.com

Subject: Re: well sort of
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-txi-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:46 UTC
  To: AnonUser
AnonUser wrote:

but retrobbs is quite incoherent. why do they use GUI if they cant get it straight? as if anybody ever heard of "synchronet". WTF?

lol, retrobbs is where I test mods to rslight to interact with synchronet:
http://www.synchro.net/

Did you know rocksolid started specifically on a synchronet bbs then went from there?

If the GUI of retrobbs isn't to your liking, there are other sites to read/post to the rocksolid groups. Glad to hear your input and enjoy rocksolid!

www.rocksolidbbs.com

Subject: rocksolidbbs.com
From: me@usenet.invalid (Me)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:58 UTC
On 2020-01-31 08:46, Retro Guy wrote:

but retrobbs is quite incoherent. why do they use GUI if they cant get it straight? as if anybody ever heard of "synchronet". WTF?

lol, retrobbs is where I test mods to rslight to interact with synchronet:
http://www.synchro.net/

Did you know rocksolid started specifically on a synchronet bbs then went from there?

If the GUI of retrobbs isn't to your liking, there are other sites to read/post to the rocksolid groups.
Glad to hear your input and enjoy rocksolid!

Retro Guy

why the fuck should anybody care who of course never ever heard of synchrofuck or bbs rocksfuck?

it has to be said:

rocksolidbbs.com

is one giant unstructured mess of a website. indicative of people who do not think in a structured manner.

Subject: Re: rocksolidbbs.com
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-11u6-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:29 UTC
  To: Me
Me wrote:

it has to be said:

rocksolidbbs.com

is one giant unstructured mess of a website. indicative of people who do not think in a structured manner.

This has to be a new tagline for rocksolidbbs.com:

"One Giant Unstructured Mess - Welcome!"

www.rocksolidbbs.com

Subject: rocksolidbbs.com punchline
From: yyy@novabbs.i2p.lan (YY)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 10:16 UTC
Retro Guy wrote on Fri, 31 January 2020 09:29
To: Me
Me wrote:

 it has to be said:

 rocksolidbbs.com

 is one giant unstructured mess of a website. indicative of people who do not think in a structured manner.

This has to be a new tagline for rocksolidbbs.com:

"One Giant Unstructured Mess - Welcome!"

-- Posted on RetroBBS
www.rocksolidbbs.com

my... why not? they call it "steering lowered expectations" these days LOL  :d  :lol: