Subject: I2P good infosec/hacking/fraud forums
From: v1v1d@i2pmail.org (v1v1d)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:06 UTC
Greetings I2P and dancing elephants community!

I wonder, if there are some good forums, related to infosec
and stuff like antichat.com or blackhatworld etc. etc.?

Would appreciate if you post here some links :)

Regards,
--

Posted on: def2.i2p

Subject: Re: I2P good infosec/hacking/fraud forums
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:43 UTC

Greetings back. There is a thread dealing for forums in i2p:

http://def4.i2p/main.sh?Group_id=rocksolid.shared.i2p&Msg_id=96&Reply_id=Message-ID:%20%3C3f31b6bd32dd5d7fa56e0da0fa532151@def4.com%3E&Showthread=y

Don't know how much those will match your taste, you will have to give it a try :-)
In general, I have found more of the "underground" stuff on tor...

Posted on def4.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 19:25 UTC