Subject: Any advice for a newbie to i2p?
From: DividedByZero@rslight.i2p (DividedByZero)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 04:51 UTC
just getting my feet wet with i2p.  Can anyone offer some pointers for navigating these subterranean corridors?

1/0
rslight.i2p

Subject: Re: Any advice for a newbie to i2p?
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 08:07 UTC
DividedByZero wrote:

just getting my feet wet with i2p.  Can anyone offer some pointers for navigating these subterranean corridors?

Take a look at i2p-projekt.i2p/en/faq and i2pforum.i2p afaik there isn't a good list or wiki of sites, you just need to find them as you go.

Set up an eepsite of your own, it's easy and fun.

Post about what you find/learn here for others to learn also.

Did you actually successfully divide by zero? If so, post how you did it!

rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 17:13 UTC

<Can anyone offer some pointers for navigating these subterranean corridors?

You can find a lot of links on this very board. Also http://identiguy.i2p is a great starting point.
http://tracker2.postman.i2p is good for torrenting.
http://planet.i2p gives you a quick news update around i2p.

Welcome to the better (yet smaller) darknet :-)

Posted on def4

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 03:57 UTC
The wiki is back up:
http://wiki.i2p-projekt.i2p/wiki/index.php/Eepsite/Services
rslight.i2p

From: DividedByZero@rslight.i2p (DividedByZero)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 14:36 UTC
Thanks for assistance guys.

The divided by zero thing is from that cool Anonymous verse. " We are united as one and divided by zero " .  I found that to be striking because it is like a spirituality for the computer age, with the binary digit at the core.  It was as if to combine the fundamental of how computers communicate with the fundamental of the ideology.  With the old gods dead, this stuff has a way of filling the gaps left in the people.
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 10:03 UTC

http://wiki.i2p-projekt.i2p/wiki/index.php/Eepsite/Services

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

With the old gods dead, this stuff has a way of filling the gaps left in the people.

Maybe they are not dead, but just smelling funny :-) Posted on def4