rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.news / Riot opsec

SubjectAuthor
* ACAB XAnonymous
+- Re: ACAB XMei
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
+* and thank you, mr. trumpAnonymous
|`* Re: and thank you, mr. trumpMei
| +* oh yeah ?Anonymous
| |`- Re: oh yeah ?Mei
| `* Re: and thank you, mr. trumpAnonUser
|  `- Re: and thank you, mr. trumpMei
+- and this is fucked up (2)Anonymous
+* Re: ACAB XAnonUser
|`* Re: ACAB Xanonymous
| `* Re: ACAB Xanonymous
|  `* Re: ACAB Xanon
|   `- Re: ACAB XMei
+* Re: ACAB XAnonUser
|+- Re: ACAB XMei
|`- Re: ACAB Xanonymous
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
+* wtf ?Anonymous
|`- different case, same mechanismsanon
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
`- Riot opsecAnonymous

Subject: different case, same mechanisms
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 14:28 UTC

it happens every day, or so it seems.

money quote:

“Seven years later, we are asked to decide whether it was clearly established that five officers could not shoot a man 22 times as he lay motionless on the ground,”

well, to shoot somebody who is lying motionless on the floor is called an execution. un-fucking-believable.

full story:
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/12/qualified-immunity-police-wayne-jones/

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: ACAB X
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:31 UTC
Attachments: FIBJ8r2.jpg (image/jpeg)
here is a picture from Hong Kong that sums it up. while i have (luckily) never seen anybody murdered by the police, i have been present while friends of mine screamed at the top of their lungs tortured by police. and i felt just as helpless - who do you call ?
defund police !

https://imgur.com/gallery/E8NFsBL

Posted on def4

Attachments: FIBJ8r2.jpg
Subject: Riot opsec
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:38 UTC
Attachments: ATEXVDWNZNFO3C7PGKZB2S5V7Q.jpg (image/jpeg)
Torching a police vehicle sounds good to me, but when you do:
-don't show your tattoos
-don't wear anything distinctive that can only be purchased in one shop

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philly-protests-arrests-fbi-lore-elisabeth-blumenthal-george-floyd-20200617.html

All the best to you, stay safe.

Attachments: ATEXVDWNZNFO3C7PGKZB2S5V7Q.jpg