Subject: Gadgets for a really friendly price
From: zsoli46@rslight.i2p (zsoli46)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 14:24 UTC
Hi! I launched a website, where I sell mobiles (and some other gadgets), and I need help with advertising. Link: http://e2dkuly5irmandaz.onion . You can get discount if you email me before your order or promote the site. More information at: sinter75@protonmail.com .
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Subject: Re: Gadgets for a really friendly price
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:13 UTC
Is spam the only thing that comes out of Tor?-- Posted on def2

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:35 UTC
anonymous wrote:

Is spam the only thing that comes out of Tor?-- Posted on def2

At least this one is only in one group! I've seen people spam every board sometimes.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:48 UTC
and in the end, the site is not even reachable. i just wanted to take a look at the gadgets...-- Posted on def2