Subject: Is i2pd under attack? TheTinHat missing? Keybase bought all DBs?
From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 00:37 UTC
I tried to get i2pd router working lately and none of them work.

TheTinHat clearnet certificates expired a few hours ago.  Unusual for someone that makes money from sponsors and websites.  Hope he is OK.  Hate to see another legend disappear.

I checked keybase messenger and appears to work for Facebook, Twiteer, github....  Does it work through i2p? or they just bought all the DBs.
Posted on def3

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 21:27 UTC

Keybase bought all DBs?

What do you mean ? How can somebody buy databases of i2p ?
And how can i2pd be under attack, and not i2p ?

Posted on def4

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 09:14 UTC
Guest wrote:

I tried to get i2pd router working lately and none of them work.

What is "them"?

TheTinHat clearnet certificates expired a few hours ago.  Unusual for someone that makes money from sponsors and websites.  Hope he is OK.  Hate to see another legend disappear.

I'm guessing they thought letsencrypt would auto-update, but it didn't work. Seems they updated soon after as it's up to date now.

I checked keybase messenger and appears to work for Facebook, Twiteer, github....  Does it work through i2p? or they just bought all the DBs.
Posted on def3

Who do you suspect bought databases from whom?

rslight.i2p