Subject: Tweets I've found
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 09:35 UTC
I’ve run into my first cultural clash with hubby regarding raising our boy.

We’re teaching him animals sounds and apparently Slovenians think Dogs go HO HO HO and Ducks go GAH GAH GAH.

Not really sure how to move beyond this.

rslight.i2p

Subject: Re: Tweets I've found
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 09:35 UTC
*me as a porn researcher*

"Ill be researching in my office. Nobody interrupt me. Where is the research lotion?"

rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:00 UTC

We’re teaching him animals sounds and apparently Slovenians think Dogs go HO HO HO and Ducks go GAH GAH GAH.

lol, who knows ? maybe the animals in slv make different sounds...although i have to say that "HO HO HO" is not so far from "Wow wow wow" imo.

Not really sure how to move beyond this.

i would say if this is your biggest marital problem you can consider yourself lucky. honestly.