rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.news / Re: ACAB X

SubjectAuthor
* ACAB XAnonymous
+- Re: ACAB XMei
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
+* and thank you, mr. trumpAnonymous
|`* Re: and thank you, mr. trumpMei
| +* oh yeah ?Anonymous
| |`- Re: oh yeah ?Mei
| `* Re: and thank you, mr. trumpAnonUser
|  `- Re: and thank you, mr. trumpMei
+- and this is fucked up (2)Anonymous
+* Re: ACAB XAnonUser
|`* Re: ACAB Xanonymous
| `* Re: ACAB Xanonymous
|  `* Re: ACAB Xanon
|   `- Re: ACAB XMei
+* Re: ACAB XAnonUser
|+- Re: ACAB XMei
|`- Re: ACAB Xanonymous
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
+* wtf ?Anonymous
|`- different case, same mechanismsanon
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
`- Riot opsecAnonymous

Subject: Re: ACAB X
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 01:07 UTC
Attachments: IMG_0873.jpg (image/jpeg)
No race war here

Attachments: IMG_0873.jpg
Subject: Re: and thank you, mr. trump
From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:44 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

We all have our own ways of making this world a better place and some people do it by bringing smiles to people who like to see bad things on fire. Speaking of, did everyone see that police station fire?

I've seen stores and library on fire, and museum being vandalized. Didn't make me smile.
Why do you think libraries are bad?
rslight.i2p

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:52 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

No race war here

Only protecting our precious cancer sticks. Fight on, brave heroes! Maybe if they gun down enough smoke shop looters they can go protect those libraries and museums someone mentioned.
rslight.i2p

From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 13:07 UTC
honestly, i don't get that one. care to explain ? are these shoes worn by a particular group of people ?
(not from the us).
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 13:10 UTC
it's never really about "race" anyway, it is almost always about those who have and those who don't.
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 22:52 UTC
anonymous wrote:

honestly, i don't get that one. care to explain ? are these shoes worn by a particular group of people ?
(not from the us).

They are "work" boots. Meme is making a comment why would someone without a job want work boots?

z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 15:59 UTC

Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom. Right on.

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2003/04/11/Rumsfeld-Looting-is-transition-to-freedom/63821050097983/

lol

Posted on def4

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:30 UTC
anon wrote:
Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom. Right on.
https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2003/04/11/Rumsfeld-Looting-is-transition-to-freedom/63821050097983/

Finally someone talking sense! It's just people learning to become free. Let's all listen to Rumsfeld and make smores as the tyrannical regime burns. :-)
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:32 UTC

someone made the effort and collected some cases of police brutality on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266751520055459847

good to read for those who still think that this phenomenon is an exception, caused by "a few bad apples".

Posted on def4

Subject: wtf ?
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 13:06 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/jpeg)
i thought police is _protecting_ property, but here you go:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MotherJones/status/1270059322806923264

slicing tires seems to be a new tactic from them.

Attachments: unnamed