rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.news / Re: and thank you, mr. trump

SubjectAuthor
* ACAB XAnonymous
+- Re: ACAB XMei
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
+* and thank you, mr. trumpAnonymous
|`* Re: and thank you, mr. trumpMei
| +* oh yeah ?Anonymous
| |`- Re: oh yeah ?Mei
| `* Re: and thank you, mr. trumpAnonUser
|  `- Re: and thank you, mr. trumpMei
+- and this is fucked up (2)Anonymous
+* Re: ACAB XAnonUser
|`* Re: ACAB Xanonymous
| `* Re: ACAB Xanonymous
|  `* Re: ACAB Xanon
|   `- Re: ACAB XMei
+* Re: ACAB XAnonUser
|+- Re: ACAB XMei
|`- Re: ACAB Xanonymous
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
+* wtf ?Anonymous
|`- different case, same mechanismsanon
+- Re: ACAB Xanon
`- Riot opsecAnonymous

Subject: ACAB X
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 18:44 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/jpeg)
I have lost track on all the ACAB threads, thus the X.
Again a black person murdered by white cops (repeating the words "I can't breathe" over and over again, as the cop kneeled on his neck), and the resulting riots:
https://itsgoingdown.org/minneapolis-explodes-against-the-police-in-wake-of-george-floyd-murder/

Attachments: unnamed
Subject: Re: ACAB X
From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 09:02 UTC
Sickening. Who can look at these well armed pigs and feel respect? Thread and article show they just want to hurt people. Surreal to see so many people willingly participating in always over-violent police responses. If they weren't bastards they would have stayed home.
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 13:36 UTC

Surreal to see so many people willingly participating

i guess this line of "work" attracts certain kind of people from the start. so you might have a higher percentage of sadists inside these organizations.

Posted on def4

Subject: and thank you, mr. trump
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 13:02 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/jpeg)
for making it clear to everybody what your true priorities are:

Quote:
“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd,” Mr. Trump wrote of the demonstrators, “and I won’t let that happen.” He added, “Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”
/End Quote
https://www.nytimes3xbfgragh.onion/2020/05/28/us/george-floyd-national-guard.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

to me this transtates to:
"killing people is ok with us, but if any property is touched, we become serious"

which makes you once more one of the bigger assholes in history yet (not one of the biggest ones, mind you, you will have to work your way up the ladder to reach that level).

(picture from the article: "officers approaching protestors").

Attachments: unnamed
Subject: and this is fucked up (2)
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 13:54 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/png)
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1266319911321731072

"A black reporter from CNN was arrested while legally covering the protests in Minneapolis. A white reporter also on the ground was not. https://cnn.it/2AjCvOe
1:18"

Attachments: unnamed
Subject: Re: and thank you, mr. trump
From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 09:16 UTC
Just to be clear, if I die to state violence I want everyone everywhere to throw the biggest riots in history. Just in case any shithead thinks he can define my memory and how to honor it after some other one kneels on my neck for ten minutes.

Of course I wouldn't stop anyone who wanted to commit wanton destruction of private and especially police property anyway. We all have our own ways of making this world a better place and some people do it by bringing smiles to people who like to see bad things on fire. Speaking of, did everyone see that police station fire?

Anyway, Donald doesn't know the guy any better than I do. His only claim to anything is that he's a moronic bully like his supporters.
rslight.i2p

Subject: oh yeah ?
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 11:47 UTC
Just to be clear, if I die to state violence I want everyone everywhere to throw the biggest riots in history.

inflated sense of selfimportance ?

Subject: Re: oh yeah ?
From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 18:15 UTC
Don't be sad. Everyone can't be as awesome as I am :-)
rslight.i2p

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 00:20 UTC
We all have our own ways of making this world a better place and some people do it by bringing smiles to people who like to see bad things on fire. Speaking of, did everyone see that police station fire?

I've seen stores and library on fire, and museum being vandalized. Didn't make me smile.
novabbs.org

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 01:06 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (cannot open `/var/spool/rslight//upload/img_0862' (no such file or directory))
Ain't that the truth?

Attachments: unnamed (cannot open `/var/spool/rslight//upload/img_0862' (no such file or directory))