Subject: having a rough day
From: ragingrabbit@rslight.i2p (ragingrabbit)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:13 UTC
Hello guys! This is actually my first day on the dark net. I've had a rough couple of weeks because of my roommate fking with me like, unbelievably hard. She stole my university ID and has been hiding cat poo in my shoes and wardrobe, trying to get my boyfriend to break up with me etc. I'm pretty fking pissed but I can't really do much because of other circumstances. I'd talk to someone but I don't want her to get the satisfaction of knowing I was bothered. I want to prank her or something. sigh.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Subject: Re: having a rough day
From: 6789876789@anon.com (6789876789)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 11:02 UTC

Hello guys!

You don't talk to women ? What about traps ?

This is actually my first day on the dark net.

Well nuts to you...

I've had a rough couple of weeks because of my roommate fking with me like, unbelievably hard.

Someone fucking with me hard is usually not a reason for me to complain....can't get enough...

She stole my university ID and has been hiding cat poo in my shoes and wardrobe, trying to get my boyfriend to break up with me etc. I'm pretty fking pissed but I can't really do much because of other circumstances. I'd talk to someone but I don't want her to get the satisfaction of knowing I was bothered. I want to prank her or something. sigh.

And now you came here, hoping that some bored hacker or scriptkid is picking up the call, hacking the fb account or whatever so that you can get even...man that's really pathetic...

why don't install one of them little cams in your room, try to get some imcriminating material about her ?

Posted on def4

From: AnonymousLife@rslight.i2p (AnonymousLife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:32 UTC
Hello!👋I know how it feels when someone can’t just leave you alone in peace.Sometimes I feel like I want to punch them or say something really mean to them.Really.Mean.Seriously,though,your roommate is going a bit too far.Look up some awesome pranks online and prank your roomate.Really.Hard.The Internet has everything these days.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion