Subject: Meetings
From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 15:04 UTC
It's Friday people, what's with all the damn meetings!

I'm going in, sitting through a whole series of them, then I'm just out of there, I'm done (like I don't work at the weekend also lol)

Subject: Re: Meetings
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 18:28 UTC
sitting through a whole series of them

do you do something as well, or you just sit there ?-- Posted on def2

From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 22:11 UTC
anonymous wrote:

sitting through a whole series of them

do you do something as well, or you just sit there ?-- Posted on def2

I present and speak also, just too many meetings. Not much changes since the previous one. They're actually necessary, just too often.