Subject: fudforum mod
From: Retro Guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 02:35 UTC
Just made a change in nntp.inc in fudforum to allow it to bypass any article it can't load from the nntp server.

Previously, it would never load any messages past that one, it would always fail there. I've made a simple modification to hopefully allow it to just skip that article and continue forward.

If it seems to be working ok, I'll post a diff here.

Subject: Re: fudforum mod
From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 13:37 UTC
If it seems to be working ok, I'll post a diff here.

And, did it work ?
Posted on: def3.i2p

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 21:43 UTC
On Sun, 05 May 2019 09:37:28 -0400
trw <trw@i2pmail.org> wrote:

If it seems to be working ok, I'll post a diff here.

And, did it work ?
Posted on: def3.i2p

It does work. There is still a small bug that may cause it to miss the

I'd like to see if I can fix that problem, then post a diff.

From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 08:50 UTC

trw <trw@i2pmail.org> wrote:

If it seems to be working ok, I'll post a diff here.

And, did it work ?
Posted on: def3.i2p

It does work. There is still a small bug that may cause it to miss the

I'd like to see if I can fix that problem, then post a diff.

I've sent you a (maybe temporary) fix for now if you'd like to use it.

At some point I plan to improve the fix and make a proper patch, but
the fix will work.