Subject: ping trw (re: def3.i2p)
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-toj-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 02:33 UTC
  To: rocksolid.nodes
I just noticed that the posts on def3.i2p are not up to date. I tried def2 but it wouldn't load, so I connected to one of your news servers directly and received an 'out of space' (innwatch) error message. I checked this server:
vm2sdb.........i2p

If it looks like it shouldn't be out of space, it could be out of inodes, as articles are small files.

I didn't know if you are aware so letting you know.

Subject: Re: ping trw ?re: def3.i2p?
From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 05:40 UTC
Looks good now. I don't know if you did anything, but it seems ok.

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 09:14 UTC
na, i did'nt do squat. i need to reconfigure the vms, as i suspect that missing hd space is part of the problem.