rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.test / Re: attachments from def3

SubjectAuthor
* testing something with attachmentsAnonymous
+- and something really smallAnonymous
+* Re: testing something with attachmentsanon
|`* Re: testing something with attachmentstrw
| `- Re: testing something with attachmentsRetro Guy
`* attachments from def3Anonymous
 `- Re: attachments from def3Retro Guy

Subject: testing something with attachments
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 18:45 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/jpeg)
and some text

Attachments: unnamed
Subject: and something really small
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 18:47 UTC
Attachments: unnamed (image/jpeg)
and another text

Attachments: unnamed
Subject: Re: testing something with attachments
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 20:30 UTC
Attachments: test.jpg (image/jpeg)
something small again, from def4

Posted on def4

Attachments: test.jpg
From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 19:12 UTC
Attachments: test.jpg (image/jpeg)
and something small from def3

Posted on def3

Attachments: test.jpg
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 23:57 UTC
trw wrote:

and something small from def3

Posted on def3

Nice, just got decoding of attachments from fudforum working properly on rslight :)

I probably broke something else in the process, lol.

www.novabbs.com

Subject: attachments from def3
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:54 UTC
that is really cool if you have it working, one point less on my list. can you put the code somewhere ? i would like to integrate that into message_parse.

Subject: Re: attachments from def3
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.test
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:36 UTC
Anonymous wrote:

that is really cool if you have it working, one point less on my list. can you put the code somewhere ? i would like to integrate that into message_parse.

I needed to clean it up a bit. There was an issue if you had a non-ending (no 'end') section in the post. This is handled now.

This should pull an embedded attachment. Any text after the attachment is lost. I don't really plan to do much more with this as inline attachments aren't the greatest, just want them to (sorta) work.

I put 'message.inc.php.txt' for download in ./testing. Pull 'message_parse' and edit as necessary to replace what you have. The relevant section in the file starts at line 100.

Good luck! :)

www.novabbs.com