Subject: ACAB II
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 20:54 UTC

Oh fuck, using tor makes me a hardcore hacker....I can't fucking believe it. Uncle Stalin would have been proud: https://www.zdnet.com/article/uk-police-distance-themselves-from-poster-warning-parents-to-report-kids-for-using-kali-linux/

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: ACAB II
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 00:48 UTC
anon wrote:

Oh fuck, using tor makes me a hardcore hacker....I can't fucking believe it.

Reported!

Uncle Stalin would have been proud:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/uk-police-distance-themselves-from-poster-warning-parents-to-report-kids-for-using-kali-linux/

Posted on def4

It keeps media full of Tor bad etc. so you can't even have a chat at school or work about Tor VMs or anything without people automatically suspecting you. The gov't likes it that way, everybody a suspect.
rslight.i2p

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:27 UTC
anon wrote:
Oh fuck, using tor makes me a hardcore hacker....I can't fucking believe it. Uncle Stalin would have been proud:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/uk-police-distance-themselves-from-poster-warning-parents-to-report-kids-for-using-kali-linux/

Wow, don't h4x my b0x3n!

Do the cyberpork have an I2P address where I can report this miscreant?

The article itself (which I loaded using Tor because I'm a deviant) is full of confusion. Looks like the police want to say that list is both a legitimate list of things to worry about and an erroneous load of bunk made by somebody else... but we've seen this shit before and we know this game.
rslight.i2p

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 23:01 UTC
Mei wrote:

The article itself (which I loaded using Tor because I'm a deviant) is full of confusion. Looks like the police want to say that list is both a legitimate list of things to worry about and an erroneous load of bunk made by somebody else...

They say someone else is responsible but police distributed it: "The poster, made public by Twitter user @G_IW, has reportedly been distributed by local authorities on behalf of the West Midlands Regional Organised Crime Unit (WMROCU)."

we've seen this shit before and we know this game.

Well said!

rslight.i2p