Subject: New conference
From: f19z9eemHBH@d62zpgow.1tm (bXX4vRNH)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 15:32 UTC
Hello.
How to create new conference?

Subject: Re: New conference
From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 17:10 UTC
there are no conferences here, and no way to create any.
what are you looking for ?

z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

From: invalid@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 18:48 UTC
anonymous wrote:

there are no conferences here, and no way to create any.
what are you looking for ?

Are you sure?

rocksolid.shared.encryption
rocksolid.shared.entertainment
rocksolid.shared.freenet
rocksolid.shared.general
rocksolid.shared.hacking
rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
rocksolid.shared.i2p
rocksolid.shared.linux
rocksolid.shared.news
rocksolid.shared.offtopic
rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
rocksolid.shared.security
rocksolid.shared.test
rocksolid.shared.tor
rocksolid.nodes
rocksolid.nodes.help

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 22:00 UTC

ok, i see what you mean. we call those "groups", "forums" or "boards" here.
if you think there is an additional needed, you have to ask the admin of one of the nodes to create it.
what topic would you like to discuss ?

From: invalid@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 08:46 UTC
anon wrote:

ok, i see what you mean. we call those "groups", "forums" or "boards" here.
yes, group is a suitable name.

if you think there is an additional needed, you have to ask the admin
of one of the nodes to create it.

Who administrate wwcqkwfo5yhe6uribv5tzylk25j5hkdk6gdnyftzd3k7dawlzwca.b32.i2p node?

what topic would you like to discuss ?
religion.

From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 20:28 UTC
the admin of the node you asked for is Retro Guy.

Religious topics would normally go to general or offtopic. If you want a separate group for this, I can make a local group for you on def3. If it is used and maintained, other nodes can pick it up.
What would be the description of this group ?

z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 23:22 UTC
anonymous wrote:

the admin of the node you asked for is Retro Guy.

Religious topics would normally go to general or offtopic. If you want a separate group for this, I can make a local group for you on def3. If it is used and maintained, other nodes can pick it up.
What would be the description of this group ?

I can also add a group on my end if we want to do so. Not necessarily a bad idea. I'd like to see if it gets used before propagating it to usenet.

rocksolid.religion is fine with me. Let me know if you agree.

www.novabbs.com

From: retroguy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help, rocksolid.religion
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 06:37 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

anonymous wrote:

the admin of the node you asked for is Retro Guy.

Religious topics would normally go to general or offtopic. If you want a
separate group for this, I can make a local group for you on def3. If it
is used and maintained, other nodes can pick it up. What would be the
description of this group ?

I can also add a group on my end if we want to do so. Not necessarily a
bad idea. I'd like to see if it gets used before propagating it to usenet.

rocksolid.religion is fine with me. Let me know if you agree.

I've gone ahead and added 'rocksolid.religion' to my internal inn servers,
and to rslight. If it gets used and seems beneficial, I'll keep it.

Currently, it will not propagate to other inn servers outside of i2p and
tor. I have not added to my main clearnet peering server. If someone peers
with me inside i2p/tor, it will propagate.

Retro Guy

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:57 UTC

alright, religion away !!!
i hope it will include a lot of different subjects and viewpoints. my nodes will pick up the group if and when it is used.

From: invalid@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 13:48 UTC
Retro Guy wrote:

Retro Guy wrote:

anonymous wrote:

the admin of the node you asked for is Retro Guy.

Religious topics would normally go to general or offtopic. If you want a
separate group for this, I can make a local group for you on def3. If it
is used and maintained, other nodes can pick it up. What would be the
description of this group ?

I can also add a group on my end if we want to do so. Not necessarily a
bad idea. I'd like to see if it gets used before propagating it to usenet.

rocksolid.religion is fine with me. Let me know if you agree.

I've gone ahead and added 'rocksolid.religion' to my internal inn servers,
and to rslight. If it gets used and seems beneficial, I'll keep it.

I suppose to use rocksolid.religion for discussion on russian language.
If you agree, I will advertise (on eepsite) this group and NNTP service
as place for relevant discussion.