rocksolid / rocksolid.nodes.announce / Re: What are you doing at home recently?

SubjectAuthor
* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
`* Re: What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 +* Re: What are you doing at home recently?Guest

Subject: Re: What are you doing at home recently?
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 00:00 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-04-10-20

Kentucky to record license plates of those attending services this weekend and require them to quarantine for 14 days

From CNN's Rebekah Riess

The state of Kentucky is taking new action to discourage individuals from participating in mass gatherings, such as church services, Gov. Andy Beshear announced Friday.

The state will be recording the license plates of those who show up to any mass gatherings and provide that information to the local health departments, who will in turn order those individuals to be quarantined for 14 days, according to Beshear.

Beshear said the state is down to less than seven churches state-wide that are still “thinking about” having an in-person service this weekend.

    “Folks, we shouldn’t have to do this,” Beshear said. “I think it’s not a test of faith whether you’re going to an in-person service, it’s a test of faith that you’re willing to sacrifice to protect your fellow man, your fellow woman, your fellow Kentuckian, and your fellow American.”
rslight.i2p

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 05:27 UTC
I have a bad feeling about this.:(
novabbs.i2p

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:04 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

I have a bad feeling about this.:(

Maybe this time as compared to 9/11 less people are trusting what governments are doing to "protect" us but it doesn't look like it --
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:46 UTC

Both companies hope to harness the power of technology to help countries

lmao, more like:
"Both companies hope to increase their wealth and power by..."

Posted on def4

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:49 UTC
and as time goes on, the population develops a natural immunity to the virus.  We can best control the spread if we assign those who have recovered from the infection to man the the most crowded posts.  We will need to be flexible here.  We will need for people to work as nurses who have never done it before, and such.
rslight.i2p