Subject: thats funny
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 23:49 UTC
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:49:48 -0700
logging-data="6717"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def5.org"
View all headers
e13b0151b1443edc4f
It's really for clearnet users who like to troll and just constantly creating new accounts

thats funny because this kind of behavior is associated with the darknet for many people. seems like tor users are more civilized ?

Subject: Re: thats funny
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:47 UTC
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:47:48 +0000
View all headers
Anonymous wrote:

e13b0151b1443edc4f
It's really for clearnet users who like to troll and just constantly creating new accounts

thats funny because this kind of behavior is associated with the darknet for many people. seems like tor users are more civilized ?

What I mostly get from tor is drug and hacking spam, which is mostly blocked (some gets through of course). i2p hasn't been an issue at all for me.

I guess it's just mostly down to the number of users in each network. Clearnet obviously has the most by far, so a very small percentage being morons still has an effect. Retro Guy

www.novabbs.com