rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.general / Welcome new BBS users

SubjectAuthor
* Welcome new BBS usersRetro Guy
+- Welcome new BBS usersRenagade Master
+* Re: Welcome new BBS usersGuest
|`* Re: Welcome new BBS usersanon
| `* Re: Welcome new BBS usersRetro Guy
|  `* Re: Welcome new BBS users<Marilynruth
|   `- Re: Welcome new BBS usersAnonUser
+* Re: Welcome new BBS usersMei
|`* Re: Welcome new BBS usersRetro Guy
| +- Re: Welcome new BBS usersanon
| `* Re: Welcome new BBS usersMei
|  `* Re: Welcome new BBS usersRetro Guy
|   `- Re: Welcome new BBS usersanon
`- Re: Welcome new BBS usersresidential property in Haridwar for sale near har ki Pauri

Subject: Welcome new BBS users
From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-tan-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 01:19 UTC
  To: rocksolid.shared.general
Welcome to the recent influx of new bbs users!

Look around and enjoy. For bbs talk visit the DOVE-Net groups. For
Rocksolid talk I'll let you guess which groups to visit.

Questions? Just ask!

Retro Guy
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS

From: renagade.master@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-zzv-this (Renagade Master)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:59 UTC
  To: Retro Guy
  Re: Welcome new BBS users
  By: Retro Guy to rocksolid.shared.general on Tue Dec 18 2018 06:19 pm

 > Welcome to the recent influx of new bbs users!

Cheers Retro Guy fro the welcome. Hope to stick around and see the community
grow.

RenMas

Subject: Re: Welcome new BBS users
From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:43 UTC
Nice to see ya here from i2p!

Posted on: def3.i2p

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 05:14 UTC

Cheers Retro Guy fro the welcome. Hope to stick around and see the community grow.

Posted on def4.i2p

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-10ju-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 21:30 UTC
  To: anon
Nice to see ppl here!

I'm thinking of also setting up a Mystic bbs to mess with. I really like mystic and it might be fun to mess with it.

From: <Marilynruth@novabbs.i2p>
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 06:22 UTC
thanks for sharing.

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 01:23 UTC
Marilynruth wrote:

thanks for sharing.

...and three! now you can post links lol.

rslight.i2p

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 08:48 UTC
I was only joking! I didn't mean to ACTUALLY bring in a bunch of randoms! I am NOT cleaning up this mess :P
rslight.i2p

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 09:06 UTC
Mei wrote:

I was only joking! I didn't mean to ACTUALLY bring in a bunch of randoms! I am NOT cleaning up this mess :P

We have had a few, uh, visitors lately lol!

Mei, we'd like to speak with you "downtown" please :)

In other news, some users on google groups were having a debate about why google allows posts to come into "their" group from my sites. They even demanded that I stop linking my site to their "forum". You can explain Usenet, but that doesn't mean people will understand.

I'd kinda like to see whatever response google may give them, it might be fun to read.

Over and out (for now)...

news.novabbs.com

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 21:17 UTC

In other news, some users on google groups were having a debate about why google allows posts to come into "their" group from my sites. They even demanded that I stop linking my site to their "forum". You can explain Usenet, but that doesn't mean people will understand.

omfg, i hope you are joking. "get off of my google cloud, you leech",lmao.
might actually be pretty easy to troll these ppl, huh ?